StoneGate Management Center (SMC) Course 5.0
Код курса SG001, 1 день
Авторизованный курс компании StoneSoft
In the StoneGate Management Center (SMC) course, the student will learn the basics of the StoneGate platform including the SMC Components (StoneGate Management Server, StoneGate Log Server and StoneGate Web Portal Server), and the graphical interfaces (Management Client). In addition, the student will be given an overall picture of the Firewall, IPS and VPN products that are centrally managed by the SMC.
Upon completing the SMC course, the student will know what the SMC components are and what the role of each component is when centrally managing StoneGate Firewall/VPN and IPS products, as well as how the components communicate with each other.
The student will also know how to navigate in the graphical user interface and perform common tasks, such as creating and modifying elements and security policies, monitoring traffic, viewing logs, creating reports, checking element status, creating new administrator roles, creating alerts chains and policies, etc.
Finally, the student will be able to use the SMC both for daily administrative purposes and for more advanced administration tasks.
Upon completing StoneGate Implementation and Beyond course, student is able to:
- List StoneGate components
- Describe each component's role in the StoneGate architecture
- Navigate the Management Client
- Know how and where to perform the different configuration tasks
- Monitor system performances and traffic volumes
- Get information from system components
- Generate reports based on predefined report templates
- View and filter log entries
- Create basic log management tasks
- Describe the principles of role based administration
- Create new administrator roles
- Create alert chains and alert policies
- Get information from the components for troubleshooting purposes.
Course Program for One-Day Training
• Administering StoneGate
LAB 1: Management Client Basics
• Working with Policies
LAB 2: Policy Basics
• Log Management
LAB 3: Using the Logs View
• Monitoring, Statistics and Reporting
LAB 4: Overview and Reporting
• Advanced Administration
LAB 5: Advanced Administration
• MSSP Tools